Congratulations on your purchase of the first and only permanent jack pads! What is covered and for how long?
Origen RV Accessories LTD offers a 2-year extended warranty on both performance and defects in material and workmanship. Should your product fail within a 2-year time frame, Origen RV Accessories LTD will replace your pad free of charge.
Origen RV Accessories LTD will replace any defective products within the acceptable 2-year window, starting from the purchase date.
Return unused within 30 days of purchase.
Provide an emailed picture of your product defect. Should you have accidentally ordered the wrong version, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ship them back for a full refund. Product must be shipped back to Origen RV Accessories LTD manufacturing facility at owners cost, meaning you pay the shipping charges.
SnapPads are an aftermarket RV accessory and as such, it is the responsibility of the RV owner to ensure they are an appropriate and safe addition to their RV.
Origen RV Accessories LTD shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to, labor, installation, charges, damages to associated equipment, RV, trailer, towing or following vehicle) arising from the use or inability to use or install the product.
Use extreme caution when installing and using SnapPad. Origen RV Accessories LTD is not responsible or liable in any way for any indirect or direct injury sustained during installation or future use of the product.
SnapPads are designed to be installed once. Do not remove and re-install as this will void your warranty.
Do you have an issue with your SnapPad's or need to return them? Simply follow these steps to be issued a full refund on your purchase.
- Contact our customer service specialist Barb Wilson at info@rvsnappad so we can address your specific concern
- Provide us with your order number and/or proof of purchase
- If you've opened the box, please place the pads back in the box and reseal it.
- If you haven't opened the box, simply send the package back to the following address:
#22-4550 112 Ave SE
- Once shipped email your tracking number to email@example.com for confirmation and immediate refund.
- If you need to replace the pads instead of returning them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know: which pads you bought, which pads you need, and your order number.
- Be advised, you'll need to pay the freight when returning any pads.
If purchased from another RV Dealer, Amazon or online source we encourage you to contact them for your replacement / refund. Proof of purchase via order number receipt or email confirmation is required for any warranty redemption on your pads.